• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: CZ 527 17 Hornet w/ Set Trigger & Leupold

Nohuddlefirearms

Minuteman
Apr 7, 2017
cz 1.jpg
For sale is a CZ 527 chambered in 17 Hornet, this model has the set trigger. Bought this to do some varminting, and never went. I've shot it at some random pests and clay birds on a hill at 200 yards, but nothing more than that. 65 rounds down the tube. On top I've got a Leupold 3.5-10 fine duplex reticle with Leupold flip caps and CZ rings. This sale also comes with the remaining ammo I bought, again for a varminting trip that never came to fruition, 230 rounds of Hornady 20gr.

The gun- $700
Scope- $400
CZ rings- $50
Leupold flip caps- $94
Ammo- $230
TOTAL COST- 1,474

Asking $1,325 shipped domestically only

Attachments

• IMG_4766.jpg
    IMG_4766.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 119
  • cz 2.jpg
    cz 2.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 107
  • cz 3.jpg
    cz 3.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 98
  • cz 4.jpg
    cz 4.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 114
  • cz ammo.jpg
    cz ammo.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 117
p.s. Sorry I forgot to mention I'll be providing almost all of the 65 fired pieces of brass along with the sale. I think its like 55 pieces or so. Happy reloading!

Reactions: Smanation One
Awesome rifle but even better caliber!!!! I have the exact same thing with a trijicon. 17 hornet is an absolute hammer and my cz shoots the same Hornady so good no point in reloading. Good luck with sale someone will be getting a bad ass rig for sure!

Reactions: Nohuddlefirearms
Do you still have the rifle for sale? And if so would you consider selling it without the scope. The description says Leopold and pic shows Cabelas scope.