• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS CZ-75 Magazines

Wayne McNeely

Private
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2010
East Tenn
Hey Guys,
Ive got some MEC-GAR made CZ-75 magazines for sale. Two are 17 round with blue followers and plastic base pads, and six are 16 round with black followers and steel bases. MEC-GAR makes the best after market CZ-75 mags and these were absolutely flawless both in quality and feeding. Alas, my CZ-75 was stolen from my truck back in November. I’ve been telling myself I would replace it but that hasn’t happened and so I’m gonna put these on the market. Dillon, has these for $30 A piece plus’s shipping. I would like to sell all these as one lot for $200 Shipped. They are all in very good condition And you won’t be disappointed. Please make sure you can own magazines that can hold more that 10 rounds in the area that you live because I don’t have a clue and won’t be responsible. PP friends and family will get em shipped in the next day or two after payment is received.
Thanks for looking,
Wayne

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    835.3 KB · Views: 44