• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS double rifle bag-SPF

Jmkjr87

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2019
    I got the bag with my ruger rpr a couple years ago. It doesn't say ruger, and it doesn't have any branding on it, but it looks like a savior double rifle bag but they have 2 straps and this bag has 3 hold down straps so I don't know exactly who made it. I used it last summer for hauling my rig to matchs and the range and I'd still use it but I don't have a folder rifle any more so I need a long bag. The outside is 44 inchs long and the max inside is 43 inchs long. It has back pack straps, side carrying straps multiple pockets, and nothing is beat up or torn. I hauled the gun to the range or match and take it out of the bag and it would stay in the truck so not much wear. I'd like 75 shipped to your door, pay using PayPal friends and family or you pay the fees

Attachments

• 20220128_225204.jpg
      20220128_225204.jpg
      615.7 KB · Views: 195
    • 20220128_225239.jpg
      20220128_225239.jpg
      531.3 KB · Views: 192
    • 20220128_225301.jpg
      20220128_225301.jpg
      807.9 KB · Views: 168
    • 20220128_225918.jpg
      20220128_225918.jpg
      440.3 KB · Views: 170
    • 20220128_225926.jpg
      20220128_225926.jpg
      782.1 KB · Views: 166
    • 20220128_230246.jpg
      20220128_230246.jpg
      523.1 KB · Views: 193
    Is there a D ring or double zippers so the zipper can be locked?
    Is there a country of origin label?

Thanks!
    Bean

Yes the main zipper can be locked, no there is no country of origin label on it. I've had 2 guns in it and it worked great. I bought a pelican V800 case for my rig so this will have little use to me

Are you interested in the bag, is there any more questions I can help u with

Thinking about it. I've been really trying to stick to American made products, or at least ones not made in authoritarian dictatorships, thus the country of origin question. Thank you for getting back to me.

Thinking about it. I've been really trying to stick to American made products, or at least ones not made in authoritarian dictatorships, thus the country of origin question. Thank you for getting back to me.
    I went down that road. Very few bags not made in China.
    Lynx Defense is one.
    Eberlestock is another.

Lynx Defense is one.
    Eberlestock is another.
    Well I used this bag for 2 years. Now I didn't hike with it or anything and it's held up great. If my current rifle would fit in it I would be keeping this bag

Not saying in anyway your bag is not good.
    Just saying that buying a bag "Not made in China" is not a easy feat, and it's not cheap.
    Getting anything that isn't made in China is tough. Alot of the time it's a pick between garbage and slightly less garbage

SPF to somebody who is shipping me a money order

Lynx Defense is one.
    Eberlestock is another.
    First, JMK, glad to hear you made the sale! My "thinking about it" was thinking too slowly.

I'm surprised to see Eberlestock in your list Caymanboy. I bought a bunch of pouches from them thinking they were made here, but they were all made in Vietnam. Nice quality and design, I'll give them that. Actually wasn't aware they made rifle cases.

I recently bought a couple of single rifle soft cases from Unique Cases. USA made and sourced materials too, according to them. Not fancy but nicely made, good padding, and very reasonable. I'll check out Lynx, thank you.

First, JMK, glad to hear you made the sale! My "thinking about it" was thinking too slowly.

I'm surprised to see Eberlestock in your list Caymanboy. I bought a bunch of pouches from them thinking they were made here, but they were all made in Vietnam. Nice quality and design, I'll give them that. Actually wasn't aware they made rifle cases.

I recently bought a couple of single rifle soft cases from Unique Cases. USA made and sourced materials too, according to them. Not fancy but nicely made, good padding, and very reasonable. I'll check out Lynx, thank you.
    If the money order doesn't show up I'll let you know

Reactions: Bean