• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS Eberlestock Phantom Pack(PRICE DROP)

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
SOLD!

I have two brand new, never used Eberlestock packs for sale. First is the Phantom pack in Tan. Part number G3MT. I don't see it on their site so they might have changed colors. Asking $350 $325 shipped or $325 $300 in person in NC but you can make a reasonable offer if interested.

Pic is of compressed pack. If filled it looks like the one in the link and also has the butt of the rifle cover which you can see poking out the top in the pic. I pulled it out of the plastic bag it shipped in to take the pic.

IMG_2474.jpg

SOLD! Second is a Secret Weapons Pack in Black/Grey color. Asking $275 shipped and $250 in person in NC but you can make a reasonable offer if interested. Looks just like the one on the site.

As always no electronic payments. Check or money order for shipping and cash in person. PM with any questions. Thanks.

Reactions: BigDaddy0381
BTT make an offer if interested.

BTT make an offer if interested. They are great packs. I have three others that I use and why these two are not needed.