• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS EuroOptics Vortex 30% off MAP cert:::PRICE DROP:::

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
I have a certificate for EuroOptics for 30% off MAP for any Vortex product optic. You would save about $900 if buying a Gen III Razor 6-36. Valid through 7/21/23 so you have time to use it. Asking $200obo $150 for the cert. No electronic payment. Check or money order only. Once received I will give you cert code through PM if you wanted to use it fast and then mail the cert to you if you wanted it. Have sold these before and some want it and some don’t. Any questions send me an PM.

Seeing as no one wanted to make an offer I dropped the price to $150. Any takers?

BTT Even if buying something for $1000 you save $300 minus $200 price of cert and still leaves you saving $100 which is saving good money.

Offers?

BTT any offers?

Seeing as no one wanted to make an offer I dropped the price to $150. Any takers?