• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: FL - Athlon Cronus BTR UHD Gen 2 4.5-29x56 First Focal Plane Illuminated APRS6 MIL Reticle

Echo7847

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2023
Central Florida
Was used on my CZ .22 Bolt Gun for all of its life. In like new condition, not a scratch on it. Ended up shelling out for a Razor Gen 3 and no plans for another bolt gun in the works so someone else needs to put this to good use. Perfect entry in to the mid tier optic realm in the "bang for your buck" category. Comes with everything you see that was originally included and manual.

Manufacturer Page

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7

Brand new lists for $1400-1500 depending on where you look. I picked mine up from Doug @ CameraLandNY for $1300.
I'm asking $1k Shipped and Insured CONUS. If you're not far away I'll gladly meet up for an in-person transaction.
Payments: PayPal FnF, ApplePay, Cashapp, Venmo, Zelle whatever floats your boat.
Contact info to reach me faster (text): 727 365 two seven nine seven (Chris)

Last edited: