• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: FN SCAR 20S 7.62 20" 1:12 w/ accessories

freedom71

Lawprof
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2017
Raleigh NC
For sale: FN SCAR 20S 7.62 with 20-inch 1:12 twist barrel and Geissele Super Scar trigger. It's in like-new condition with less than 100 rounds fired. I purchased the 20S last summer from EuroOptic and only have taken it to the range for sight-in. I easily was getting sub-MOA groups with FGMM ammo.

Includes the following add-ons: APA Gen 3 Little Bastard Self Timing Muzzle Brake .30 cal nitrided; HDD Tactical Buffer, SCAR Receiver Protection (1 installed, 1 spare); front and rear FDE QD mounts for RH shooters; PMM Battery Control Device (uninstalled); and one 20-round magazine plus two 10-round magazines (in addition to the one 10-round magazine supplied in box). These add-ons retail for over $500.

Price: $3750 shipped to you. I take Zelle, USPS money orders, or a cashier's or personal check (checks must clear before I ship). Local cash in Raleigh, NC area: $3650.

Also for sale is a never opened, new-in-box Spuhr SP-4002 34mm 0 mil/moa mount (1.5" height). This mount is perfect for the SCAR 20S. I will sell separately for $350 or with the SCAR 20S for $285.

I am happy to answer any questions on this thread or by PM.

scar20-1.jpg
scar20-2.jpg
scar20-3.jpg

Last edited: