• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS- Free Thunderbeast cert

gunn317

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2012
South Carolina
Have 1 free Thunderbeast cert. 1030 shipped goods and services

image.jpg

Well im out for buying it. But I'm totally down to verify the authenticity of a member.

Edit.. didn't read the part about the dick... probably just PM that to lowlight for authentication

Damn, I wanted to know what kind of beans he has.
image.jpg

No beans but she riding dirty on a 750,000 fire truck until I can get to the post office

appreciate this community and protecting everyone. I can say this double authenticate your accounts it is a terrible feeling having someone else using your name to hurt your friends (even if we have never met our passions align) and steal money from them

View attachment 7728708
No beans but she riding dirty on a 750,000 fire truck until I can get to the post office

appreciate this community and protecting everyone. I can say this double authenticate your accounts it is a terrible feeling having someone else using your name to hurt your friends (even if we have never met our passions align) and steal money from them

Glad you got your account back and sorry for raiding the thread. Nice sale and match placement OP.

It's not my job to manage you buys, your accounts

I am not confirming shit for anyone, if you don't like the situation don't buy it ...

Don't try to rely on me or fall back to us, shit can change at any moment and I am not confirming anything