• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD (FS/FT) 300BLK Ammo (Subs and Supers)

tex68w

Mister Bevilaqua
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 10, 2017
    I have an assortment of 300 Blackout ammo, both subs and supers for sale or trade. I prefer to meet FTF in the Houston/Austin/San Antonio areas in order to avoid shipping, but I will consider shipping to the lower 48 (less California) via UPS but the full shipping charge will be on the buyer. Most of the ammo is in its original box, some are partial boxes and there are some loose rounds that are bagged and labeled. All ammo is in new condition with no corrosion as it was stored in a humidity and climate controlled ammo safe indoors. A very small amount of the rounds were in loaded magazines that were shot suppressed so there are some that could have a slight gun powder discoloration from blowback, I just want to be transparent about that. Maybe less than 20 total rounds are like that and it in no way impacts the ammunition.

I priced all of the ammo at the lowest listed price per round that I could find on Ammo Seek and then I rounded down to the nearest $5 dollars for each load. I do not wish to break this up, it's sold as an entire lot, all or nothing so please don't ask. There a total of 798 rounds, 501 supers and 297 subs. Asking $OLD for the entire lot, same for trade value.

• Hornady 110gr V-Max, 5 boxes, 1 partial (116 rounds)
    • Barnes Vor-TX 110gr TAC-TX, 1 box, 35 loose rounds (55 rounds)
    • Ventura Tactical/Ammunition 110gr Controlled Chaos, 2 boxes, 1 partial (135 rounds)
    • Barnes 120gr JHP FB, loose rounds (61 rounds)
    • Remington 120gr OTFB, 5 boxes (120 rounds)
    • Remington 125gr OTM, 1 partial box (14 rounds)
    • PNW Arms 147gr FMJ BT, 6 boxes, 1 partial (133 rounds)
    • LeHigh Defense 174gr Controlled Fracturing, 1 partial box (16 rounds)
    • Remington 220gr OTM FB, 7 boxes, 8 loose rounds (148 rounds)

I am willing to trade +/- for the following items:

• 6 ARC 58 grain V-Max factory ammo
    • 6 ARC 103 grain ELD-X factory ammo
    • 6 ARC 108 grain ELD-M factory ammo
    • 6 Creedmoor 108 grain ELD-M factory ammo
    • Geissele SSA-E X AR15 trigger
    • Geissele SD-E AR15 trigger

Last edited: