• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS/FT: Bighorn LA - Manners project

264shooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2009
Western Nevada
For sale or trade: Bighorn TL2-LA w/20 moa rail. Standard .473 bolt face . Huber 2 Stage trigger. Manners MCS-T3 w/ mini chassis. 2 Accurate 300 Win Mag magazine .......$1850 shipped to your FFL . $1275 action and Huber trigger.......$675 Manners T3 w/mini Chassis
Trades: I'm looking for a custom short action and stock of similar design and value or a First focal plane scope that is Mil/Mil Bipod not included.
FullSizeRender (18).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
For sale or trade: Bighorn TL2-LA w/20 moa rail. Standard .473 bolt face . Huber 2 Stage trigger. Manners MCS-T3 w/ mini chassis. 2 Accurate 300 Win Mag magazines.
$1950 shipped to your FFL .
Trades: I'm looking for a custom short action and stock of similar design and value or a First focal plane scope that is Mil/Mil Bipod not included.
View attachment 7106521
I have a Defiance deviant short action 6x47L with jewel trigger and no stock. Any intresest with that and $$.

CIP or standard length mags / bottom metal?

I have a Eotech Vudu 5-25 FFP I would trade you just for the action if you are interested?

That would make a killer .284 Win or .284 Shehane hunting build. I am so close to caving in...

Reactions: caseymc
I've been thinking about that as well and then I can stay with the standard bolt face.........
I need a new scope, so back to the top......

I have A Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44 Tmr mil ffp I would Trade and cover your shipping

I hate to hijack a thread
I am not sure you have noticed my attempts to contact you as you may be very busy.
My name is Doug Clarke.
I am an avid hunter looking to become a better marksman and to improve my long distance shooting.
I found your name from an article in I believe Outdoor Life from 7/27/2018 “Training drills to become a better long range shooter” by Chris Gittings.
I am inquiring about the indoor optical training aid that you invented and would like to know if you are still making them and how much that it would cost if you are, and if so, how to obtain one.
My scope is a Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10 40 mm in case you need this information.
If you are not making them anymore I am sorry for being a bother.
again sorry for hijacking your thread but I thought this might be my only chance
Thank you for your time, I look forward to your reply.
Doug Clarke