• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale *Traded* Defiance Deviant Elite 6XC

jakelly

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2011
    Norman, OK
    I bought this because my other rifle was stolen. Well, my other rifle was found, so I don't need this now.

The rifle has two barrels, both chambered by Accurate Ordnance. One barrel has 1200 rounds on it, still shoots great (<1/2 MOA), and the other is unfired. The rifle has a second firing pin, sear, and bolt shroud. It is currently bedded into that Manners T4A chassis in the pictures (just done by Matthew Stewart). I also have a second bolt handle. Deviant Elite action is DLC'd and barrels are threaded 5/8-24. $2500 trade value. $2200 to purchase. Pretty motivated to trade this for top tier optics.

6XC 3.jpg
    6XC 4.jpg
    6XC.jpg
    6XC 2.jpg
    6XC 5.jpg

Last edited:
    PM sent.

BTW, someone asked, so I’ll tell everyone, these are Hawk Hill barrels.

So for that reason, do you think Defiance makes the best custom target action out there?

So for that reason, do you think Defiance makes the best custom target action out there?

They’re nice. I didn’t put it through it’s paces. That’s one of the things that bothers me about trading it- I really wanted to run my 700s, Bighorns, Surgeon, Tikka, etc. side by side with it.

At the end of the day, feature sets, durability, and customer service determine my custom action choices. I’ve voted Bighorn with my money. Really like the old school Surgeon, too. I also like that Impact and wouldn’t hesitate to accept a loaner if they wanted me to T and E one :unsure:;). That medium length Deviant elite is nooo slouch though. That’s a very nice feature set! Beautiful action.