• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS/FT DT SRS SAC 223 Conversion

bmicek

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
Kansas
You guys ever sell something and totally regret it? Well that’s what’s about to go down right here.

Selling my 24” SAC 223 Conversion for a DT SRS. The pictures kinda show everything so reach out with questions. Has about 75-100 rounds through it. 900yd impacts with 77TMK’s were easy to do with this barrel. Comes with two mags and a complete bolt. This entire setup is ~$2500 new when you include the extra mag, entire bolt, and fluted barrel. $2200 $2100 $2000 shipped. I don’t need to sell it, so I’m not eager to start dropping the price a bunch.
Possible trade for thermal scanner.

IMG_3020.jpeg

IMG_3021.jpeg

Last edited:
Wish my 223 barrel in my DT was fluted full length.. that looks good.

I’ve got a benchmark 6.5x47 with under 200 rds if you’re interested in that as partial trade. Nothing wrong with it I ended up with 2.

Final price drop, going to keep it if it doesn’t sell for my asking price.

My SAC .223 conversion for my DT SRS A1 is my favorite conversion to shoot. I would be buying this if I didn't already have one!!

Reactions: BurtG
My SAC .223 conversion for my DT SRS A1 is my favorite conversion to shoot. I would be buying this if I didn't already have one!!
It definitely is the funnest DT Conversion, by far. If I didn’t already have a bunch of other 223’s I’d be keeping it. And by the looks of it, I might be keeping it anyway. Which I’m totally okay with.

Yeah, I have a bunch of various .223’s. But I love shooting my DT. I believe if you sell it you will regret it & the replacement cost will be higher than what you sell it for. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Reactions: bmicek