• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FS: Gift certificates for Burris Optics. XTR II 5-25, XTR III 5.5-30, etc.

Sorry but no one is going to pay that for a certificate. But good luck. Most people Pay like 250 and under for these but hope you sell! Be better off buying some optics for great price and selling them.

Sorry but no one is going to pay that for a certificate. But good luck. Most people Pay like 250 and under for these but hope you sell! Be better off buying some optics for great price and selling them.

@Turbochris13 so your 14th post on Snipers Hide is to get on here and not only bash another member thread, but make your self look dumb because you can not or have not read any of the rules as well. If you would have you would have seen rule number #2 - Don't crap on a person's sale ad. In short, this means that anything that might take away from a person's ad should not be posted.

Its very simple if you don’t like something move on. You don’t know what the next person will or will not buy. IT IS SO EASY!!!!! JUST STOP TROLLING AND KEEP ON SCROLLING!!

Go back and read the rules that where emailed to you and it was also the first message that was sent to you.

Jay.

If I weren't saving up for a rifle kit, I would be on this like white on rice. I do know a guy who might be interested who isn't (yet) on the Hide. I'll send him a message. GLWS!

Respectfully, you have no idea what you're talking about. Not to mention you clearly haven't read the rules of this forum.

The best price I can find for an XTR II right now online is $1050 plus tax and/or shipping. This certificate will get the buyer a brand new scope, direct from Burris, for $895 out the door. That is a significant savings and if I needed a 5-25, I would hop on that in an instant. And the savings from the other certificate are far, far bigger. Hundreds of dollars.

@Turbochris13 so your 14th post on Snipers Hide is to get on here and not only bash another member thread, but make your self look dumb because you can not or have not read any of the rules as well. If you would have you would have seen rule number #2 - Don't crap on a person's sale ad. In short, this means that anything that might take away from a person's ad should not be posted.

Its very simple if you don’t like something move on. You don’t know what the next person will or will not buy. IT IS SO EASY!!!!! JUST STOP TROLLING AND KEEP ON SCROLLING!!

Go back and read the rules that where emailed to you and it was also the first message that was sent to you.

Jay.
Are you an admin?

So its delivering everything but a buyer i guess??

Just had to check and see if the pot is hot, eh?

Bye bye...
giphy.gif

Bump. Save yourself literally hundreds of dollars buying an XTRII or XTRIII.