• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

FS: Giraud Tri-Way Trimmer - 308, 260, 243, 7mm-08

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    I am selling a lightly used Giraud Tri Way Trimmer. It is currently setup for .260rem but you can adjust the cutter to use this Tri Way for 308, .260, .243 and 7mm-08 per Giraud website. I used it for 260rem Lapua in my custom bolt gun which required very lightly trimming so its barely been used. The plastic sleeve has a slight crack in it but doesnt effect function and if it bothers you call Giraud and they will send you a new one. They are $106 shipped from Giraud

$85 shipped USPS Priority

Paypal Gift or + 4%, USPS Money Order

tQqte9n.jpg

I never received any PM's and havent heard back from gv3rd so this is still available at the moment...

I never received any PM's and havent heard back from gv3rd so this is still available at the moment...

You may want to take the initiative and message him. The permissions changed today and before I had Lowlight update my post count, I wasn't able to view the PX forums at all. Just a thought.