• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS glock 17L

Forrest84

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Cutt n Shoot, TX
New in box. Comes with two factory mags
$650 shipped. FFL must accept from individual.

Attachments

• 8DC7EC09-97DB-4D94-8D78-AF84B5ADF5F2.jpeg
    8DC7EC09-97DB-4D94-8D78-AF84B5ADF5F2.jpeg
    515.7 KB · Views: 167
  • FFD85AB2-45A4-46CA-856E-962D905322F0.jpeg
    FFD85AB2-45A4-46CA-856E-962D905322F0.jpeg
    487.4 KB · Views: 154
I’ll take it pending a couple more pics. PM sent.

OP, can you please reach out to me as I was the first to post I’ll take it? Thanks

Seller sold to a different member. Negative feedback left.

Technically you said “I will take it pending a couple more pictures”.

Thats not taking it, it’s a conditional offer. My guess is the other member he sold it too just said “I will take it” with no conditions.

Should he have sent you pics? Maybe, but a firm unconditional “I will take it” trumps a conditional offer. You leaving negative feedback is not warranted IMO.

Not my pig, not my farm and no one asked, but that’s my opinion.

Hopefully this is the worse thing that happens to y’all today.

With that logic, he should have sold to the member who posted seconds. But, he didn’t.

I explained in my feedback that I only asked for pics due to his low feedback and his pics were not the best. Sending a couple pics, to me, doesn’t seem like too much to ask. If I had tried haggling after receiving the pics, or if I wavered at all after getting more pics, I would totally understand why the seller would skip to the next in line.

However, he never contacted me at all until he told me he sold it to a different member, then deleted the post. On top of that, he allegedly sold it to someone who never even posted in the ad.

Shady experience all around. I laid it out in my feedback so if people don’t agree they can formulate their own opinion on the matter.

Posting in an ad isn’t a requirement of purchasing either. 😕 Check out the rules of the forum.

To be fair, there was no experience between you and him. There was no deal made, no negotiation, no words even, until after it sold.

Hell, with no deal even started before leaving feedback, you basically posted your negative opinion on the member.

No dog in this fight obviously. Just observing based off public posts.