• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS HK VP9 tactical

Flyingbullseye

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 24, 2010
    Michigan
    I have for sale a used (500 rd count) vp9 tactical in excellent condition. It will come in its original box, containing all the side and back straps, plastic red chamber check, and the 3 15 rd magazines and owners manual. Since I purchased it I have added the solid black slide back plate and replaced the polymer firing pin sleeve with a enhanced aluminum sleeve. No issues with either part. I will also ship the original parts with the pistol.

I will if the buyer wants will sell the silencerCo 13.5x1 piston for a little extra.

Lastly I will also be selling 4 additional 15rd vp9 magazines. New never used. Buyer gets first dibs however.

Asking $500 shipped to your FFL. If you are local (Detroit area) I will meet you at your ffl of choice.

$30 silencerCo piston
    $40 each magazine new never used.
    I want to give the buyer the option first to purchase the piston and/or mags before I separate them.

PM phone number and I'll text you any and all pictures you want. Ask as many questions as you need.

Last edited: