• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS Hornady 10mm/.400 180 HAP bullets 1900/box(PRICE DROP)

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
All gone! Thanks. Guys.

I have three boxes left actually of boxes of Hornady 10mm/.400 caliber 180grn HAP bullets. Thought I had only the two put found two more and sold one. Each box has 1900 bullets. I looked and these were selling for about $389/box at Brownells and the lowest I found was $359 but none were in stock. I would like to sell them local in central NC due to the weight but will ship large flat rate priority mail. Local pickup price is $350obo/box and shipped price is $380obo/box. If you buy both local it will be $600. Buy both shipped for $700. No electronic payments. Cash if in person or Check or Money order shipped. Any questions let me know.

Seeing as no one wants to barter or even make an offer I will drop the price. New prices are:
$350 shipped for one
$300 pickup for one

$650 shipped for two
$500 pick up for two

$900 shipped for three
$700 pick up for three

Also for local pick up only, I have an 8 pound jug of Tite Group, which should load about 12,000 rounds of 40S&W, which I can add on for $200. I won't sell the TG on it's own though.

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/bullets/pistol-bullets/bulk-pistol-bullets-prod55233.aspx

IMG_2460-2378684.jpg

Just north of Fayettville.

Back up. And if local I have a 8 pound jug of Tite Group I would add in for $200. Will not sell separate. Sorry.

Was told the price is “crazy” but feel free to search the prices for these bullets. I will price match if you find it cheaper including shipping. And mine are in stock. 😉

BTT offers accepted

I have three boxes left actually of boxes of Hornady 10mm/.400 caliber 180grn HAP bullets. Thought I had only the two put found two more and sold one. Each box has 1900 bullets. I looked and these were selling for about $389/box at Brownells and the lowest I found was $359 but none were in stock. I would like to sell them local in central NC due to the weight but will ship large flat rate priority mail. Local pickup price is $350obo/box and shipped price is $380obo/box. If you buy both local it will be $600. Buy both shipped for $700. No electronic payments. Cash if in person or Check or Money order shipped. Any questions let me know.

Seeing as no one wants to barter or even make an offer I will drop the price. New prices are:
$350 shipped for one
$300 pickup for one

$650 shipped for two
$500 pick up for two

$900 shipped for three
$700 pick up for three

Also for local pick up only, I have an 8 pound jug of Tite Group, which should load about 12,000 rounds of 40S&W, which I can add on for $200. I won't sell the TG on it's own though.

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/bullets/pistol-bullets/bulk-pistol-bullets-prod55233.aspx

IMG_2460-2378684.jpg
I’ll take a box of 1900 per our conversation.

Reactions: Rob01