• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS Hornady 7mmRM brass

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
I have 350 pieces of Hornady 7mmRM brass for sale. 100 pieces of once fired in a custom GAP rifle and 250 pieces of brand new fully prepped and primed with Fed 215M primer. Would like to sell this local(Apex/Holly Springs/Fuquay Varina area of NC) as I do not want to deprime 250 pieces of brass. I will drive a little to meet up. Looked for prices and it looks like they are about $50/50 new. Would sell all of it for $200 and remember that includes primers. If shipped it would be $230 and no primers. No electronic payment. Check or money order if shipping and cash face to face. PM any questions.

Primed casings can be shipped without hazmat iirc. I always get primed shotgun hulls shipped to my house from places like precision reloading or ballistic products, and have never had to pay hazmat. Worth looking into at least.

Reactions: Rob01
Primed casings can be shipped without hazmat iirc. I always get primed shotgun hulls shipped to my house from places like precision reloading or ballistic products, and have never had to pay hazmat. Worth looking into at least.
Just called UPS Hazmat and they said if it has a primer it's a hazmat and you can not ship it without a license. Those companies shipping must have licenses.

So if someone buys the brass to be shipped it will come with no primers.

That’s odd because private citizens can ship loaded ammo. I believe I spoke to FedEx about it. It’s a bit ambiguous and “small caliber” only. UPS used to define that as under .50 cal or 8 ga for shotgun

Loaded ammo is in boxes and is an ORM-D hazmat labeled cartridges, small arms but can be shipped as I have done that many times before going to matches. We can't ship powder or primers as private citizens so probably why we can't ship primed brass by itself.

Reactions: db2000