• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS Insight PVS-14 White Phosphor Night Vision Monocular

Burdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2013
    Insight/L3 Harris PVS-14. The best one there is. 2376+ FOM contract piece. This was bought brand new by me directly from Insight. This is not someone's home build claiming to use Insight tubes, its the real deal. White Phosphor, very nice tube.
    Prices are getting crazy high on this unit.
    Full Kit. The only issue at all is the battery cap tether has come loose, should be an easy fix if you so desire. Does not affect function at all, just keeps you from losing the battery cap if you remove it by tethering it to the unit. (I included a pic of what I am talking about) Comes with J arm, pic mount, skull crusher, demist shield, sacrificial lens, Wilcox amber filter, carrying case and user manual.

TNVC-4999.00 and backordered
    Night Vision Devices-4599.00 and backordered 22 weeks
    Licentia-4650.00 and backordered
    Arms Unlimited-$4649.00 and backordered

SOLD $3950 $3850.00 shipped for free.

Last edited:
    Do you have the tue spec sheet?

Insight/L3 Harris PVS-14. The best one there is. 2376+ FOM contract piece. This was bought brand new by me directly from Insight. This is not someone's home build claiming to use Insight tubes, its the real deal. White Phosphor, very nice tube.
    Prices are getting crazy high on this unit.
    Full Kit. The only issue at all is the battery cap tether has come loose, should be an easy fix if you so desire. Does not affect function at all, just keeps you from losing the battery cap if you remove it by tethering it to the unit. (I included a pic of what I am talking about) Comes with J arm, pic mount, skull crusher, demist shield, sacrificial lens, Wilcox amber filter, carrying case and user manual.

TNVC-4999.00 and backordered
    Night Vision Devices-4599.00 and backordered 22 weeks
    Licentia-4650.00 and backordered
    Arms Unlimited-$4649.00 and backordered

Asking $3950 shipped for free.

Bump and price drop to $3850

Last edited: