• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS: New Proof SS Comp Contour prefit barrel, 6.5 Creed for TL3/Origin (reduced)

blue_ridge

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2009
Eastern NC
I have a JP AMCS prototype chassis for sale w/MDT vertical grip and JP 10” ARCA rail. Also have JP 15” rail that extends past end of handguard. I’ll give you your choice of the two. The last screw hole on handguard was cross threaded by previous owner. I retapped it but it’s still loose. It doesn’t affect performance but this is full disclosure. I love this chassis but I need to thin the herd to pay Brandon’s IRS bill.
This is basically an MDT chassis designed for JP with their MK3 handguard on it.

Also selling the new unfired 26” Proof Comp Contour 6.5 Creed barrel, 1:8” twist. It is a shouldered prefit for Zermatt TL3. THIS WILL FIT Zermatt TL3 and Origin as well as other Savage small shank actions with separate recoil lugs. Barrel has an Hellfire 6.5 brake installed available for sale as well.
Also selling the Burris XTR3 5.5-30x56 mil/mil FFP scope w/SCR2 mil reticle. It has illumination. It is in MDT Premier 34mm 1.5” high rings.

Prices as follows:

Proof 6.5 Creed barrel - $500 $475 shipped. w/brake $600
Burris XTR3 5.5-30 - $950 shipped w/MDT rings $1050.
JP AMCS w/MDT grip and your choice JP 10” or 15” ARCA rail -$700 $650 shipped

IMG_5079.jpeg
IMG_5080.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5078.jpeg
    IMG_5078.jpeg
    671.9 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Make me an offer on either one. New Proof Barrel, prefit for Zermatt Bighorn TL3 and Origin actions. I believe this fits an AeroPrecision Solus, same as an Origin, with a 0.150 recoil lug. I have both, 0.150” adn0.250”.

Great chassis also. I’m just moving out of the heavy rifle game and into medium 10-12# rigs.

I am keeping the JP chassis for now. New Proof barrel is still for sale. Will save you some money.

I think the TL3 barrels will work for the SA TL3 or the Origin with the thinner .150” HLR lug.

The Solus has a fixed lug and I believe only accepts Origin Specific barrels.

GLWS. My proof barrels shoot well.

I think the TL3 barrels will work for the SA TL3 or the Origin with the thinner .150” HLR lug.

The Solus has a fixed lug and I believe only accepts Origin Specific barrels.

GLWS. My proof barrels shoot well.
Thanks for the clarification. I had read Solus take Origin barrels but didn’t realize they have a fixed lug.

Reactions: powdahound76