• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS JP Enterprise PSC-11 upper/ handguard/ and arca rail 1150 shipped for the whole package

gunn317

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2012
South Carolina
I picked this up for gas gun matches but went with a seekins full build that I couldn’t pass up on. So this is going to be listed for sale.

It is the PSC11 so it’s the JP side charger that fits mil spec lowers. I am the second owner of this package and you will see in the pictures the barrel nut threading has some scuffs. The handguard still easily threads on and sets up fine. I would take a solid guess a file to the threads would clean them up but I didn’t mess with it because it went on fine with no cross threading, I also included a picture of the whole handguard together.

The hand guard is the 17.25” JP hand guard and comes with a 10” JP arca rail to attach to the handguard

Please see pictures and if you have any questions please message me.

1150 shipped

IMG_4429.jpeg
IMG_4430.jpeg
IMG_4431.jpeg
IMG_4432.jpeg
IMG_4433.jpeg
IMG_4434.jpeg
IMG_4435.jpeg
IMG_4436.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump

A couple guys have asked. This fits mil spec ar15 lowers.

I ran mine on an aero ar15 lower and it fits nice and tight