• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: Kimber Ultra Carry 2 45ACP**SOLD**

Rockdoc173

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Florida
    This gun still remains the best grouping handgun I think I've ever had and it functions as it's supposed to. However, it was my carry gun for several years and as a result the surface finish has worn and it definitely shows signs of use. It's also missing a grip bushing. My plan was to Cerakote it, replace the bushing, and continue to use it as a carry gun when my VP9SK needs servicing. But other projects, and the whole left hand thing, demand that it go so it's going.

The gun currently has Hogue wrap around rubber grips, aftermarket trigger components, extend slide lock and safety (pretty sure I used Wilson on those but not 100%) and Truglo fiber optic sights currently installed (all work performed by my gunsmith at Tampa Arms Co) and will come with one 7rd Kimber mag, the original slim Hogue grips that it came with, the OEM hammer shoe, and takedown part.

No trades, you cover PP fees
    $600 OBO shipped CONUS
    tempImagesinekk.jpg

tempImageBfu3cK.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: simonp