• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: Like New Impact Barreled Action with Huber 2 Stage - 6 GT - Optic Trade Options Added

MuleyTime

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2008
Utah
Well I decided for now I'm kidding myself about getting back into PRS.

So, I'm going to sell my Impact RH SA barreled action chambered in 6GT that only has roughly 100 rounds (I can count the fired brass if needed). The barrel work was done by GAP (I still have the receipt floating around somewhere). The barrel is a Bartlein 7.5 tw MTU contour finished at 26" threaded 5/8 X 24, and cerakoted. The barrel will include a thread protector.

I will include the Huber 2 stage trigger as well. The trigger is amazing and is the melonited model.

All fired brass are from brand spanking new Alpha. I can include the 100 brass at $75 extra if interested. I would recommend this offer as they have already been fired one time and ready to rock.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS to FFL. No Trades

Attachments

• IMG-0595.jpg
    IMG-0595.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG-0596.jpg
    IMG-0596.jpg
    895 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG-0597.jpg
    IMG-0597.jpg
    791.8 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Still available. I'm willing to sell without the trigger for $2k.

I want to sell the barreled action whole. This thing may as well be new.

Thanks!

Reactions: brentwinkey
Still available and now willing to trade towards a higher end hunting scope. Thoughts are: ZCO, ATACR 4-20, Khales 318i. I can add cash if needed.

MIL and FFP only and magnification no lower than 18 power. Must be in excellent condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: brentwinkey
Bump..... with price cut to $2100 for BA with Trigger.

I could put this in a like new new XLR Envy Pro with Internal Weights and sweet cerakote job if it makes it more attractive to purchase.

ADD $1100 if wanting the XLR

Barreled Action is SPF....Trigger and Chassis will be posted separately.