• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: LOWERED PRICE Kowa Spotters, Eyepiece and 1.6 x magnifier

Gharms

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2018
I have for sale the following:

Kowa 883 spotter body, demo- only taken out to watch the space station fly by.
$1850 SOLD

Kowa TE-11WZ II eyepiece- 25-60x, demo, used once.
$550 SOLD

Kowa TSN EX16 1.6x magnifier, new.
$275. SOLD

Kowa TSN-553 spotter. This dude is small and light! Perfect hunting spotter. It has been out of the box but never in the field, demo priced.
$1275. SOLD

Kowa Genesis 10x33 binos, new.
$600. SOLD

All Items have Prominar glass.
IMG_1105.jpeg
IMG_1104.jpeg
IMG_1103.jpeg
IMG_1102.jpeg
IMG_1100.jpeg
IMG_1099.jpeg
IMG_1098.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg

Last edited:
Seller messaged back, but acting suspicious. Waiting for phone contact

I’m new here, but he should be removed. Total scam. Not sure how that works here.

I’m new here, but he should be removed. Total scam. Not sure how that works here.
Someone may have spoofed my ad with the name kianna manning. If you see it, look for when the account was created. This posting I’m responding to is legit. I have spoken with user Vin81 and cleared this up.

I spoke to Gharms,(Gabe). Very nice guy. His account was spoofed. How we figured it out was that his account was opened in 2018, the spoof account was open this morning. Same exact handle, other than a period at the end. They saw the post, created a account and sent me a pm to get funds.

Attached are the pics. I would buy from Gabe with confidence.

I’m not here often, as I’m on Accurate shooter more. This should be something we all take away from. Do not send anyone money unless you speak to
Them in the phone and flush it out.

Attachments

• IMG_3179.png
    IMG_3179.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3178.png
    IMG_3178.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3177.png
    IMG_3177.png
    1 MB · Views: 12