• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: Manners EH1 Gen2 Mini Chassis - BA IS SOLD

mjspeers

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2020
SPF- BA and stock are now sold

Selling my 6CM. I will happily split up the barreled action, but will likely hold off parting out until the barreled action is sold. Has been great, just ready to tinker with something new.

Specs:
Action: Big Horn Origin SA - 20MOA rail - with extra bolt handle
Barrel: 22" Proof Sendero 6CM 7.5 twist
Trigger: TriggerTech Special, single stage

I have about 450 rounds through both the action and barrel. It shoots easily sub half minute with Berger 105 Targets, going about 3100fps, suppressed. I shot it almost exclusively with the suppressor. I will include the brass, which has only been fired in this gun and has some loaded rounds left. Peterson SRP 6CM brass with 4 firings. Has always been annealed between firings. Does not include hellfire adapter.

Price for barreled action: $1250 TYD (without trigger, but will include brass/loaded ammo if you want it)

Stock is a Manners EH1 with Gen2 mini chassis and an Area 419 rail. I did have a Kelby barreled action in this stock for a short time so the bolt release button is carved out some. The barrel channel is relieved out to a MS2 contour.

Price for whole gun: $2300 TYD with trigger, brass, and loaded up ammo if you want it.

Does not include scope or rings. If someone really wanted the scope with it, I'd need to get all my money back out of that.

Attachments

• IMG_3046.jpg
    IMG_3046.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3047.jpg
    IMG_3047.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_3048.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3049.jpg
    IMG_3049.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3050.jpg
    IMG_3050.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3051.jpg
    IMG_3051.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Ewwww this is gona be rough both posted I’ll take it 4 mins ago lolol

Hello everyone. Thank you for the interest. The first person to reach out wanted the BA. I'm going to honor that. With that said, the stock is available, with the Area 419 rail included if anyone is interested in that.