• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS: Milt Sparks IWB for Glock 26/27

NineHotel

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2017
Morrison CO
I found this in a box the other day from a few moves ago; sold the G27 16 years ago. Holster was used very little/cannot be told from new. I believe it is a Versa I. Not sure if/what the differences are to the Versa II current model on Milt Sparks web site.

Fits Gen 2 and Gen 3 Glock 26 and 27 for sure; do your own research to see if it will work with later models.

$55 Shipped CONUS. PM please if interested. Item and I are on the front range of Colorado.

Attachments

• IMG_6511.jpg
    IMG_6511.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6510.jpg
    IMG_6510.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6509.jpg
    IMG_6509.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 32
I am surprised that holster is as old as you say it is with that Boise Maker's Mark. Nevertheless a beautiful Sparks Versa. Bump for the best leather holster shop on the planet.

The mind is a terrible thing - it was somewhere in that early to mid 2000s when I got it. It is a beauty. Nowhere near broken in. Really is like new. The $10 Glock belt side plastic holster works better OWB for my skinny butt.

Reactions: 1911hombre