• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment FS: Misc. Bullets

bdubb

Minuteman
Oct 28, 2009
TX
Time to clean up my bullet shelf mess. Selling the below unopened boxes as listed below first then I'll move into the mess of other stuff I don't anticipate keeping for myself.

Berger 6mm 105gn Hybrid - $170 Shipped SOLD
Sierra 6mm 107 SMKs - $150 shipped SOLD
Nosler 6.5mm 140gn Ballistic Tip - $25 shipped/ea. ($110 shipped for all 5+ boxes) One box is opened/partial
Berger 7mm 140gn VLD Hunting - $240 shipped
Berger 7mm 180gn Hybrid - $240 shipped
Sierra 7mm 183gn HPBT - $220 shipped

I also have a lot of various other stuff that I'll be organizing to set out what I don't need. Some of it opened/partial boxes but still a majority in sealed 100ct boxes. If you need something and retailers are out of stock let me know and I'll see if I have it. I'll match Powder Valley or similar online prices plus USPS flat rate shipping.

All payments via PayPal Friends and Family or Venmo. No games or tire kicking please and I'll do the same for you working from first PM to last. First one to put money up gets the item. No, "I was 2 seconds before him and then took a week to get off my ass to claim or pay," games. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    617.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    593.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2826.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    723.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Della,

ThrowinSparks has dibs on the 105’s at the moment, but I’ll keep you as second dibs if something changes. Thank you.

Reactions: DellaDog
Read through all the PM's about some of the misc. bullets. I'll work to get back to each of you Monday evening. Thank you

Reactions: EndersPrint
Here is what remains at this time.

Nosler 6.5mm 140gn Ballistic Tip - $25 shipped/ea. ($110 shipped for all 5+ boxes) One box is opened/partial
Berger 7mm 140gn VLD Hunting - $240 shipped
Berger 7mm 180gn Hybrid - $240 shipped
Sierra 7mm 183gn HPBT - $220 shipped

I still owe a few of you responses on unlisted items and will do so ASAP.