• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: NEW NEVER FIRED PSA PA-10 18" SS LIGHTWEIGHT MLOK 308 SSA-E STR WITH OPTICS AND UPGRADES

ArmchairOperator

Fuck Joe Biden
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2019
Huntsville, Alabama
For sale is a Palmetto State Armory GEN 3 PA-10 18" rifle chambered in .308 winchester. It is new and has never been fired. I bought it in the lead up to the election last year because it was all I found in stock in a large frame AR. Well, I never got around to firing this gun, only added and upgraded some things. I actually did an FDE build with a bunch of PRI parts, but truthfully it didnt come out how I wanted, so I put it back how it came, mostly. The rifle I wanted came in stock so I bought it, now I am selling this one. The rifle came with a Geissele SSA-E 2-stage trigger, a Magpul STR stock, a PSA 15" MLOK handguard, an A2 flash hider, and A2 grip, a standard charging handle, a standard safety selector, and a PSA 18" barrel with a mid length gas system and an adjustable gas block. I upgraded the grip to a Wilson Combat branded BCM Gunfighter, the safety selector to a 45 degree Radian Ambi Safety Selector, the charging handle to a large latch BCM Gunfighter charging handle, the barrel to a Ballistic Advantage Premium SS 18" Rifle Gas Heavy Barrel w/ Nickel Boron Receiver Extension, the gas block to a Superlative Arms Bleed Off Adjustable Gas Block, and the flash hider to a Dead Air muzzle brake. I also installed an optic and it is an Arken Optics SH4 Gen II 4-16x50 scope (34mm tube) in Arken rings w/ a power throw lever, and bubble level. I also installed BCM MLOK rail covers in most of the MLOK slots on the handguard. As I stated, the rifle is brand new and has never been fired, the Scope is brand new never used, and all the parts/accessories are new and never been used. I have the manuals for the rifle and the optic which I will include. I will also include the original grip, original charging handle, original 18" mid length barrel, and original muzzle device. I don't have to sell it, and I dont need help selling it. I would like to get out of it what I have in it, if not I will just keep it. The rifle was around $1200, the scope was around $500 w/ rings, and the upgrades were about $550. I am asking $2,000. I will part it out though, so if you want just the rifle I’ll sell it for $1,500. I would also remove the upgrades and return it to factory stock and sell it for $1,000. Offers accepted, but as I said, I dont have to sell, so don't waste my time and I wont waste yours. Rifle is for sale locally, I am willing to meet someone somewhere to sell within reason. If it sells locally I will take this ad down. Cash only. If I was going to ship it, it would have to go through an FFL, and I would need the money up front, so I would prefer to just sell it in person close to home.
IMG_6514.JPEG

Last edited: