• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD > NIB Eotech Vudu 3.5-18x50 H59 Mil *Price dropped 7/10*

grants471

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 28, 2018
    Fort Collins, CO
    This scope is new, bought off website that advertised it as MOA but was Mil when it showed up. I tried to return and they wanted to charge me restocking fees, not interested. My loss is your gain. Comes in box with everything it came with, never mounted or molested. Opticsplanet has this exact model listed for $1899, I am asking $1200 shipped, only trade is same scope in MOA like I wanted. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Vudu 1.jpg
      Vudu 1.jpg
      90.1 KB · Views: 385
    • Vudu2.jpg
      Vudu2.jpg
      87.8 KB · Views: 381
    • Vudu3.jpg
      Vudu3.jpg
      103.8 KB · Views: 333
    • Vudu4.jpg
      Vudu4.jpg
      82 KB · Views: 325
    • Vudu5.jpg
      Vudu5.jpg
      109.5 KB · Views: 296
    Last edited:
    Reactions: kevinsachs
    Using the very scientific method of reading the temperature # on a thermostat while walking backwards and counting 2' carpet squares, I can clearly see the numbers at 11 yards/33 feet. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Sniperswide
    Since you were looking for MOA and got Mil; Would you want to trade for the MOA version?

I have same scope, never unmounted, brand new in the box in MOA that I would trade. Pm inbound.