• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS: Outdoor Research MGS Gore-tex Shell Mitt Gloves Wind & Waterproof

LAR Dragoon

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2004
SC
This listing is for a pair of MGS TF Shell Mitts by Outdoor Research. They are Pre Owned in Very Good condition
They retail or $320/New.
The MGS Shell Mitts are part of the new Modular Glove System (MGS), a complete collection of protective hand wear that have been designed to work together for optimal dexterity, tactility, and reduced weight. Each of these pieces utilizes Outdoor Research exclusive 3D Fit Technology™; a new generation of 3D modeling pattern-making that allows total freedom of movement and functionality. The waterproof, breathable, and fast drying MGS Shell Gloves™ are intended to be an outer shell worn over various liner glove combinations; from an MGS insulated liner to a thin combat mitten.

Size Medium Mitt
or Size Small and or Large Glove Shell only - No Liner - $50 Shipped!!
XL Mitt Liner - $40 Shipped!!
Message if interested

Attachments

• s-l1600 - 2021-11-22T092746.569.jpg
    s-l1600 - 2021-11-22T092746.569.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 217
  • s-l1600 - 2021-11-22T092843.100.jpg
    s-l1600 - 2021-11-22T092843.100.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
11 Size Large trigger finger Mitt shells left
3 Size Large Glove shells left

Can you please give some measurement of the diameter or circumference of the mitt portion (without thumb)? Asking because OR gloves seem to run small and I think I probably need XL.

Can you please give some measurement of the diameter or circumference of the mitt portion (without thumb)? Asking because OR gloves seem to run small and I think I probably need XL.

Thanks. In this case I’d want to wear the shell over a mitt or pair of gloves, which the sizing chart doesn’t address. On the large OR shells in front of me, the mitt diameter is only 5” and is too small.

I have several pair of the Size Large Mitt's left if anyone needs a pair.

I just received my Large mitt shells and they are in great used condition! I typically wear a large or extra large size glove depending on manufacturer. Wearing these mitts over top of XL Mechanics gloves there’s plenty of room for manipulation and dexterity. Wearing these over my XL Intermediate cold weather gloves they slip over nice and snug and great for static operation. Highly recommend these for anyone’s kit in cold weather.

I just received my Large mitt shells and they are in great used condition! I typically wear a large or extra large size glove depending on manufacturer. Wearing these mitts over top of XL Mechanics gloves there’s plenty of room for manipulation and dexterity. Wearing these over my XL Intermediate cold weather gloves they slip over nice and snug and great for static operation. Highly recommend these for anyone’s kit in cold weather.
How wide is the palm?

I’ll take a pair of the large mitts please.

In case this helps anyone: these large finger mitts can fit over large Kuiu down finger mitts. I’d prefer they were one size up but not going to sweat it. Thanks to @TangoPapa for getting his tape measure out.

I’d buy from LARDragoon again.

Reactions: LAR Dragoon