• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS POF 308 Gas Piston 16.5" Rifle Patriot Ordinance Factory

fjefman

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2008
This is the POF P-308 Rifle. I've had it for few years and it is just awesome. It is in excellent condition and is super accurate, reliable and clean. I just don't shoot it anymore.

This has the legendary POF gas piston system with both normal and suppressor modes...which works quite well...I used my AAC SCAR H on it 99% of the time and it never seemed overgassed.

She has always been fed brass ammo...both high end target ammo and 147gr Australian Surplus. With the right pills this is easily less than a half MOA gun.

This has the following additions over stock.

Magpul PRS Stock
Larue single post bipod adapter
Ergo Tactical Grip
6 magazines

The scope and mounts are NOT included at this price, but I will sell them with the rifle for an extra $900. The scope is an IOR Spartan 2-12 x 36mm with an Illuminated 308 Mildot reticle with BDC Turrets. It is zeroed for 168gr bullets so all you need to do it turn the dial to the distance (100-800yds) and aim dead on. It is setup for the lowest possible position over the bore.

Price = $1800 (not including scope and mounts)
Pictures of the actual rifle with the scope mounted here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/isn6lj3s9fg8xmu/AACcl7p_fxZRwnTnPCg7dH0Aa?dl=0

Full specs here
Information and Specifications: Barrel:
16.5" Heavy contour, Fluted to reduce weight and heat
4150 Mil-B-1159F Vanadium Alloy (machinegun rated)
70 Rockwell case hardened heat treated "5R" polygonal barrels are 2X harder then Mil-Spec & Hammer Forged barrels
Corrosion resistant and 10 times thicker and hardness than mil-spec chromed lining
"5R" Polygonal Rifled barrels from Rock Creek Barrels, Inc.
BC-A5 Muzzle Device
Chamber: 7.62X51 mm NATO (.308 Cal.)

Method of Operation:
Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system)
Reversible piston / gas trap design (two modes of fire)
C.R.O.S. (Corrosion Resistant Operating System): Chrome plated: Barrel, Gas Block/Tube (billet machined), Gas Plug (billet machined), Gas Piston (billet machined), Bolt Carrier Assembly (one piece billet machined), Silicone Nickel plated A3 Flattop Upper Receiver and Charging Handle.
OUR GAS PISTON WEAPON SYSTEMS REQUIRING NO LUBE!

Bolt & Carrier:
Chrome plated 8620 Integral Keyed, Steel Bolt Carrier (billet machined), heat treated / plated per Mil Spec.
Chrome plated Bolt, heat treated, to Mil-spec

Weight:
Empty – 8.75 Lbs Upper Receiver:
Modular Railed Receiver (MRR). Billet Machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
A3 Flattop: Nickel Teflon Plated
Charging handle: Nickel Teflon Coated

Lower Receiver:
P-308, Billet Machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy, w/Integral Oversized Trigger Guard
AMBI-BOLT Release Lever Machined Into The Lower Receiver
Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon coated black
Timney MFG. Drop-In 4 Lbs Single Stage Trigger Group
ERGO Pistol Grip
VLTOR "EMOD" 6 Position Retractable Buttstock w/Mil-spec tube

Handguards:
Ergo ladder rail covers
POF-USA: MODULAR RAILED RECEIVER (MRR), Continuous / Monolithic Top Rail, Tactical Rail system