SOLD FS: **Price Drop** Knights SR15 E3 Mod 2 LPR - LNIB

Bkbz

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2020
SOLD!!

I am parting ways with my beloved SR15 E3 MOD2 LPR. I just don’t see myself shooting it with my other rifles in the arsenal.

Two mags of Federal 77gr SMK have been shot through it. That’s it!

LPR features include
- Mlok Handguard
- 18” stainless Krieger barrel, 1:7 twist
- LMT SOPMOD stock
- KAC hard case
- KAC flash hider
- KAC 2 stage match trigger
- Everything as new in box other than BUIS not included

This rifle is as fresh as it gets without being new!

$2,199... now $2050 shipped (firm!) to FFL from individual. PP F&F or USPS Money Order.

Would sell complete upper as well for $1550 (firm!).

Trades considered - Quality LVPO, KAC SR25, LaRue Predatobr 7.62, Sig P226 (legion or mk25 preferred). Trade value is higher than cash price.

Attachments

Last edited:

holy cow

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 22, 2010
South East Ohio
I had 1 of these several years ago but with a different rail. They sell the rail on their website that I had and also about the same time bought a new complete upper that was listed here also. Like a fool I did some trading and no longer have either. I can't remember, do they have a wylde, NATO chamber or something else?

Reactions: Bkbz

Bkbz

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2020
I had 1 of these several years ago but with a different rail. They sell the rail on their website that I had and also about the same time bought a new complete upper that was listed here also. Like a fool I did some trading and no longer have either. I can't remember, do they have a wylde, NATO chamber or something else?
I hear you, I may regret selling this, but I have a LaRue Predatobr that I am partial to.

It is chambered in 5.56 NATO.

Bkbz

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2020
Beautiful rifle. May I ask what you like about the LaRue over the KAC?
The SR15 is an awesome rifle. I like the larue’s ability to take down and put back together in less than a couple of minutes. Not better, just a different function.

Other than that, the KAC is probably better in every way - insanely accurate, lighter, tighter, and the smoothest shooting AR out there - but it’s just not “gimmicky” like the Predatobr :)

Reactions: thebradleycrew

Bkbz

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2020
Updated as there has been some interest - would sell complete upper with case for $1699 shipped.

Bkbz

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2020
Price Drop - $2050 firm, shipped. $1550 upper only, firm.

Modified trades a bit to include any fresh Sig P226 mk25 or Legions out there.