• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms MOVED Savage 10 FCP-SR 24” 6.5 Creedmoor in Manners T2A ***Will Separate***

yotesniper66

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2017
Central Illinois
Manners moved to Accessories - Manner T2A for Savage

Scope, rings, and bipod NOT included. All prices include shipping.

I purchased this rifle new a few year back. Stock was purchased from a fellow hide member. It's a good shooter, I'm just looking to get something a little lighter in the same caliber that I can hunt with and still shoot long range.

Barreled action – Accu-trigger, 4.40” spacing, top bolt release. Barrel is fluted 24” threaded 5/8-24 with thread protector. Round count is 235. Includes Seekins Precision 20 moa scope base (mounted) and factory scope base. $300 SPF

Manners T2A stock with TS Customs adjustment knob, Coyote Brown, 4.40” spacing, top bolt release, pillar bedded, LOP spacers and screws, left side front and rear flush cups, front pic rail. Includes Accurate Mag bottom metal for AICS mags, and hardware. $725 $700

Plano hard case with custom cut high density foam by My Case Builder. $100

Groups are from load development at 100 yds using Hornady 143 gr ELD-X and Hodgdon H4350

Complete setup $1000 I accept PayPa((FF or you pay the fee) or USPS Money Order.

Sav 65 Manners.JPG
Sav 65 in Case.jpg
Sav 10 FCP-SR OCW1.jpg
View attachment 7413969

Last edited:
I’m interested in the Manners stock if you decide to split up the package down the road.