• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS - Price Reduction - Lt Wgt Vortex 30mm 1" rings

Baron23

Check 6
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 19, 2020
    Maryland
    Hi folks - All that is left are the Vortex. I have edited this post to delete the items already sold.

EDIT- make me any reasonable offer and get them moving. I was asking $45 shipped USPS First Class. USPS Priority then add $5. But at this point, I would like to see them used so make me a reasonable offer and I'll ship them out to you.

I do have some feed back here and can also refer you to other longer term members who know me and will vouch for my character....or assassinate it (yeah, those are how my friends are! haha)

First post saying "I'll take it" will get it. Then PM me and we will exchange contact and payment info. I accept PayPal F&F. If you want to send check or money order, that's fine but I won't ship until it clears which I think is reasonable.

If you want to do a goods and services payment that's fine with me, just pay the fees. However, with the low cost of these rings, I'm not sure that would make sense.

3. These are a set of Vortex Viper light weight, aluminum rings. They are new and have never been on a gun nor have they had a scope installed.

These are NOT for your PRS type rifle or large caliber hunting rifle. But, they would be an excellent and inexpensive mounting solution for a lightweight scope on a small caliber hunting rig like a squirrel/rabbit gun or maybe a starter rimfire for a kid. Something along those lines.

They are for 30mm tubes and are 1" in height. New list price on them was $89.

1647827142306.jpeg

1647827156934.jpeg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Bump

Make me an offer for the rings...otherwise, I'll just throw them back in the box on the bench! haha

Cheers