• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment FS: Ready-made 7mm-6.5 PRC **UPDATED**

Rockdoc173

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Florida
    I started a 7mm-6.5 PRC wildcat project not long ago but don't have the time to see it through.

Included with this sale:
    Manson custom reamer with a 0.045" freeborn intended for a short action. It put my OAL just shy of mag length. Also included is the go and no-go gauges that I purchased with the reamer. I paid $310

Whidden custom dies based off the reamer print Manson did for me. This is a sizer and seater combination plus an additional seating stem for the 180 Hybrids. I paid $450 for the set.

*Update
    • I'm including 195 pieces of unfired Lapua brass to get you going, 100 are in an unopened box and 95 have already had the expanding operation completed. Depending on how it all works out you may need to do some light turning to remove the doughnut. Retail is $1.60ea.

All in all it'll run you more than $1000 (not including shipping and lots of waiting) to get this top-shelf setup. All you need is a neck bushing to get going.

$650 shipped CONUS OBO

IMG_5074.jpeg

Last edited: