• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment FS - REDUCED PRICE - 200 ea Berger .270 140 gr Classic Hunter Bullets

Baron23

Check 6
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 19, 2020
    Maryland
    I have two boxes of 100 each of Berger .270 140 gr Classic Hunter Bullets to sell.

Price is $115 $95 incl shipping. Any less and I think I would just put an eyelet in them and use them for fishing weights. haha Somebody with a .270, you need these bullets and I need to get them out of my reloading room! LOL

I do PayPal or personal check but will not ship until check clears

Back story, I'm 68 but apparently going on 92. This past week I bought two RCBS hand priming tools...by accident (and already sold one).

THEN, apparently I jumped on some Berger 140 gr Classic Hunter bullets thinking "140 gr, this must be .264 bullets" and no....I bought .270 bullets and I def don't have a .270. Gets any worse, I see a dementia ward in my future (ok, just kidding but apologies to any who have relatives with that terrible disease...its been in my family and its truly awful)

Here are the bullets, they are still in sealed boxes (well, I haven't opened them at least)

1614731089563.jpeg

And here is what I paid for them so I do think they are offered at a pretty fair price

1614731135356.png

First "I'll take them" gets it...then PM me please and we can exchange contact info, etc.

Last edited:
    I will take them for $95. shipped. Please PM me your name, address and phone number. Thank you.