• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniperstud

Luckyshot
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Nashville, TN
I’ve decided to sell my Remington 700 .300WM. I bought the rifle as a model 700 Long Range. My intention was to build it into a loose approximation of a Mk 13 Mod 7. I mounted it in a brand new pre-14 AICS AX chassis. I added the AI thumbscrews to the butt, as well as installing an AI 20 MOA action rail, and forend rail. I bought an XTSP Mk 13 trigger that has not been installed yet, and four extra AI brand mags, for a total of five mags.

Next I planned to send the action to be customized, and fitted with some Proof Research magic. Instead, I ran across a great deal on an AXMC package, and suddenly, I had no further need for this rifle. I never intended to use the factory barrel, so I never did any load development with it. The bipod and monopod that are pictured, are not included.

I have a little over $3000.00 in this rifle. I’m asking $1800.00 cash price, plus shipping. Will ship to your FFL directly, or through my FFL for additional cost. Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from an individual before requesting this method. I will accept payment by USPS money order, PayPal FF, PayPal goods & services (you pay the fees), or cash face to face in middle Tennessee.

I prefer to sell, but I will consider trade offers.

Items I am specifically looking for:

Voodoo .22LR, barreled action or complete rifle
Other .22 rifles suitable for “rimfire trainer” duty. (T1x, CZ precision trainer, etc.)
Nightforce 7-35 ATACR
Other high end optics
AXMC SFP bolt, 16”-20” .308 Proof CF barrel, mags for .300WM & .308
Other AXMC parts or accessories
Labradar

Barreled action sold. I will be listing the chassis and other parts in a separate thread.

9A06DF98-BA6F-4B1D-A887-A8D66FF439F7.jpeg
504072DB-7327-429E-9776-B7A567DBDDA1.jpeg

Last edited: