• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS Rem 700 PRC 6.5 Creed B/A

BravoXray

Odark30
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2009
Maryland
Testing the waters,
I have new custom action and barrel sitting on the bench. Looking to turn this sale into funds to complete the build.

selling the barrelled action from my Remington 700 PCR 6.5 Creedmor
Remington 700 S/A RH
-24" barrel with 5R rifling 1:8
-Remington lists the contour as Heavy
-threaded at muzzle
Has approximately 608 rounds down the tube.
tested some 147 elds but mostly shot FGMM 130 Berger hybrids because that's what I could find. It shoots those well as you can see in the photo. Never could get a hold of Remington's ammo to see if I could duplicate the group their print out indicated.
-Comes with top base/ thread protector
-Round Phenolic Bolt knob from Bolt Knobs by Bill - does have scratch as shown in photo from the first match I shot in. Purely cosmetics and will come with Remington factory knob if the buyer wants to replace it.
- will not come with the Jewell HVR that's in the pic I will ship with a factory Rem trigger (not installed to protect it from getting banged up along the trip)

Barreled action SOLD $375.00 plus shipping. PP F/F unless the buyer pays fees. or USPS MO, Zelle.
Local DMV area is a plus

Your FFL must accept from an individual or its an additional $65 to do FFL to FFL.
If someone is interested in purchasing the barreled action and chassis as a complete rifle; full disclosure a small part of the receiver has been epoxied to repair some damage when inletting the chassis for a previous trigger. Never affected function and visible only if pointed out. I tried to show it as much as it will show up in the photos.
The chassis will come with the MPA verticle grip as well as the original Magpul MOE.
The price would be $600.00 to your FFL. The same rule applies if FFL will not accept from an individual.

Just to be clear
Barrelled Action only: $375.00 SOLD
Complete rifle : $600.00

Remington 700 PCR Chassis for S/A - $300.00 Plus Shipping

Trades I am looking for:
Chassis that will fit an Impact such as:
MDT XRS chassis
Used foundation (with cash on my end)

or
Vortex Razor Gen 2 ( again, with cash on my end of course)

Feel free to PM me if you got any questions. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_0868.jpg
    IMG_0868.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0874.jpg
    IMG_0874.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Barrelled action is SPF to
7mmMato

For transparency sake: received an "I'll take this" per PM at 10:25 pm yesterday and then confirmation at 1:25 pm today.

I know some local guys have PM'ed me.

I'll update the thread if anything changes and try to go down the list in order.

300.00 plus shipping.
and that would include the MPA grip and the original Magpul MOE (if the buyer wants it ) I have it lying around here somewhere. and the MHA customs ARCA rail which normally sells for about 150.00

But I'd have to wait until the sale of barreled action clears before I'd sell the chassis.

Sorry I forgot to post on here Ill take it. But ill take it. Been a busy day and night