• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS Ruger Precision Rifle Gen2 in .308 with Vortex Razor Gen2 4.5-27 Mil EBR - 2C

DannC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2014
Mount Gilead, NC 27306
I would like to sale rifle and scope as a package with accessories. Have all original parts, boxes, manuals and tools and will be included for Rifle, Scope and most accessories. It is about two years old with a little over 400 rds. fired. Scope is less than one year old and has been used for only about 100 rds. The rifle, scope and all accessories are in as new condition without any signs of wear or blemishes. The rifle and scope have traveled in a hard sided case to the range, then to the bench and then to home. They have never been used in competition or in extreme heat or cold or in the rain,

RIFLE - $2,000.00 RPR Gen2 20 in. barrel in .308 with hybrid muzzle brake. Trigger adjustment spring has been removed to provide less than 16 oz. pull. Will replace if desired.
Atlas PSR standard height [41/2 - 9 inches] bipod with 3 in. leg extensions and claw feet. $410.00
Atlas Mono Pod standard height $90.00
Magpull PRS Gen3 Stock with God-A-Grip Sorbane cheek pad. $260.00
Anarchy Outdoors Titanium Bolt Shroud with tool. $80.00
Anarchy Outdoors Titanium fluted Bolt Knob $35.00
Ergo grip with palm rest $50.00
{2] Keymod 7 slot picatiny rails [for mono pod and bi pod mounting]. $40.00
Magpull Gen3 5rd. ACIS Magazine {allows for single feeding]. $35.00
Magpull Gen3 25 rd. with window magazine. $25.00
[2] Magpull Gen3 Factory 10 rd. magazines. - 0 -
These items are included in the $2,000.00 price of the rifle Total $1005.00

Scope $1700.00
Vortex Razor Gen2 4.5 - 27 x 56 EBR - 2C Mil/Mil
JP Enterprises cantilever Mount {bought used - No blemishes] Retail $185.00 -- $125.00
Vortex Magnification Lever $60.00
Vortex Lo Pro Bubble Level $60.00
Vortex Defender Lens Covers [front and rear] $40.00
Vortex Scope Cover [water proof neoprene] $20.00
These items are include in the $1700.00 price of the scope Total $305.00

I am unable to post photos at this time but I can send some poor quality text photos. Most of you know what these items look like and a sense of what the various accessories cost. I do not want to separate the rifle and scope at this time unless I have funds in hand for both.

Buyer of rifle must have FFL who will accept shipment from private individual.

Will not sale any of the following items until Rifle and Scope are sold.

Other Gear

Bushnell ConX One Mile 7 X 26 Range Finder with blutooth connectivity to smart phone or Kestral with Ballistic App for three custom rifle inputs.
Used twice for a total of about thirty minutes. Includes box, manual and carrying case. $275.00

Bob Allen Tactical Shooting Mat coyote cordura 27 in. x 82 in. folds to 27 in x 8in diameter. Used twice. Once on floor of home and once on dry grass at range. Never took a shot. $35.00

Precision Armament M4 - 72 Severe Duty Muzzle Brake 5/8 x 24 matt stainless. Used for only 20 rounds. A test of 35 muzzle brakes by Jeremy S on YT showed this brake had the most effective recoil mitigation on a .308. Disclosure; It is LOUD. $75.00

[4] 30 caliber MTM Case Guard ammo boxes and Ammo Grate. opened but never used $30.00

Triad Tactical Rear Wedge Shooting Bag New never used $20.00

Tipton Universal Bore Guide will fit all calibers from .223 - .338 with solvent port $20.00

David Tubbs shooting Hat with L & R fold down sun guards and weak eye fold down shield. Red, white and blue with adjustable head band. Worn twice $20.00

Dewey 36 in. .27 caliber and up cleaning rod with various brushes. Used twice $30.00

Caldwell Solo shooting/gun rest with three leveling feet. $55.00

[2] MTM Case Guard 60 round Ammo boxes $10.00 New never used

Ammo and Brass

192 rds. Federal Grand Medal Match 168 gr. SMK $240.00
200 rds. Federal Grand Medal Match 175 gr. SMK $300.00
100 rds PMC Bronze 147 gr. $75.00

Over 500 rds. of once fired brass. .308 Hornady 100 rds,, Federal 320 rds., PMC 100 rds. and Sig. 20 rds. $75.00

200 Federal 175 Gr. SMK bullets $75.00 [not loaded ammo]

Prices do not include shipping

Contact Danny Coggin @ 910/606-0146 Email [email protected]

Open to reasonable offers.

Thanks DannC

Last edited:
I have listed the prices that I paid for rifle and scope accessories in the original post[ without sales tax or shipping] so that you can have a better idea of what the discounts that I have made.

I believe the prices are fair considering their like new condition. Will still consider removing some of the accessories from the rifle if they do not suit your needs.

I hope to have photos up this weekend and better photos to text.

Thanks DannC

I think I could help you out with the following. PM me and we can discuss payment and shipping details. Thank you sir.

Dewey 36 in. .27 caliber and up cleaning rod with various brushes. $30.00
Bob Allen Tactical Shooting Mat $35.00

Thanks to those that have made offers on ammo and gear. I do not want to begin selling off bits and pieces one at a time until I have funds in hand for the rifle and scope. I have a buyer for the scope pending sale of the rifle.

This package could get someone started in LR shooting with everything they need. I am open to offers but no trades.

I am still trying to get photos up for the ad but can text poor quality photos.

Thanks DannC

I say these things wholeheartedly as kind advice, so don’t take it the wrong way. Just a suggestion, ammo cannot ship with the gun. If your not going sell it pieced off or not work with someone when they make a reasonable offer it’s best to just put firm. If you want better offers then pictures are worth extra money.

Thanks for the advice. The ammo will be easy enough to sale locally without shipping.

Ammo is now listed as being for sale only face to face.