• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD - S.O. Tech Viper Plate Carrier (L, Black)

Anb618

In Valor, there is Hope.
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2017
S.O. Tech Viper Plate Carrier
Size Large, Color Black.

Used, not abused. Mostly sat behind the driver’s seat in my work vehicle for 2 years with only occasional range use and very few legitimate uses. Worked plainclothes at the time, so this was only used for quick jump-outs or UC rescues. No rips, tears, or major abuse. There is a couple small X’s in Sharpie on the MOLLE webbing on the front and a single straight line of silver Sharpie across the front interior/body side of the carrier (can send better pics to explain if you want. A couple times through the washer and I imaging all will be nearly gone).

Just getting rid of it because I’m no longer plainclothes, and I wear a soft armor carrier I can add plates to, so this is redundant and has just been sitting around.
1F1698AD-6892-486C-A78A-4C0471EA5A4D.jpeg

4D812E39-3ABA-488B-9D0D-D17FAAB50253.jpeg

New is $280+shipping, so shipped for $230.

$210 shipped as pictured, or I’ll include x4 Haley Strategic MP2 inserts for $230 shipped.

Ttt. Make me an offer. Just gonna collect dust otherwise.

Ttt. Trade offers welcome. Off the top of my head; Atlas CAL or PSR, and a number of Dillon 650 accessories are on my list. PM me whatever you got that’s interesting.

TTT.
Great quality carrier. Get it now (and at a discount) instead of backordering elsewhere.

Bump. Don’t be shy with offers.

Trying again. Trades listed above. Also looking for a BCM MCMR 7” rail or Geissele MK14 7” rail.
Will gladly consider other trades for items I don’t yet know I need...😂

Bump. Anyone got an interesting trade? This is just hanging out in a bin in my basement being unnecessary.