• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS Savage 93R17 17HMR rifle with Nikon Monarch Scope

rcmigpilot

Private
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2012
Louisiana
I've decided that I must have a Tikka T1X 22LR, and since the safe is full and the gun budget is empty something has to go. I have a Savage 93R17 17HMR w/Nikon Monarch 4-16 x 42 scope for sale. It has a 20" bull barrel, regular walnut stock and less than 400 round through it since new. I bought it back in 2012. It has a laser engraving on the stock that says North American Hunting Club Life Member. Apparently they had a bunch of these done up for some kind of fund raiser and the ones that were left were sold on the open market. Neither the rifle nor the scope have a scratch on them. If it weren't for normal wear marks in the breach you'd think it was new. Comes with one 5 round and two 10 round Savage magazines. Asking $300.00. I'm willing to ship to an FFL at buyers expense. I'm in southern LA, if I can do a face to face with another LA resident and don't have to mess with shipping I'll include 350 rounds of assorted 17HMR ammo in still factory sealed boxes.

20190701_203302~2.jpg

Last edited:
Bump with price drop to $300. Need some help here guys, wife says I can only have as many rifles as will fit in the safe and no getting a bigger safe isn't an option.