• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: Savage B22 FV (KS)

308ftWIN

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2018
Update, Boyd's Stock has sold. Rifle will be sold with factory stock. Will get updated pics as well.

1:16 Barrel. 21" Long. Not threaded. Will come with Factory plastic stock and 1 rotary mag. 0MOA Pic rail

Shoots 1 MOA groups at 50y with CCI SV if you've got a decent scope and rear bag. Shoots even better if you single feed. Great trigger on these rifles.

Barrel has been sprayed with a textured powder coated spray paint.

I'm in KC on the KS side. Would really prefer to sell FTF but can look into shipping.

$250. If I have to ship, gonna say $280

Last edited:
Random question….. is that the trigger guard that came on the factory stock? If not where did you find it? I have a B series wood stock but no trigger guard for it and cannot get one from savage. Nice rig you have there btw

I dug the factory stock out and it has a trigger guard of plastic molded with the stock. So the trigger guard was from Boyd's with the ProVarmint stock. Hope that helps.

Edit. You may want to call to be sure, but I think they sell them individually. See below. Good Luck!

Bump. Rifle still for sale as pictured.

Boyd's Stock has sold. Rifle will be sold with factory stock now. Post updated. Updated pics soon.