• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS - Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-20x50 Ultra Short

RayDBonz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
This has been SOLD - thanks!

Offered for sale is a like new S&B PMII 3-20x50 Ultra Short scope.
This has the new and amazing DT II+ MTC LT (double turn, more tactile clicks, locking turret) elevation knob and the ST II ZC LT (single turn, zero click, locking turret) windage knob.
GRID reticle with .1 mRad knobs.
Knobs are CW.

Has been mounted and sighted in. Only 30 rounds fired. Not a mark on it I can see.
Comes with box and all it came with. Will include the 50mm sunshade if wanted. Also have a 50mm ARD I could add if desired. DOES NOT include the S&B throw lever.

Offered at $3300 - now $3200 - delivered in the US. (MSRP has increased and it now $5200!!)
Will include the Vortex rings for an additional $50.
No trades please. Might be able to get more photos if desired and if my stupid computer stops acting up.

Please email or PM with questions. I may not see a post here for a while. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: stefan73
Fml cw turrets .....
Yes, these are for the more erudite shooter. The engineer who understands physics, the Formula 1 fan, the Air Force. You turn the knob CW which pushes the erector assembly down, thereby raising the point of impact.

They do make (and could probably convert these) CCW knobs. Those are for the NASCAR fan or the Marines. Turn knob down, bullit goes down. Pick your poison.