• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS Sig MPX Gen 2 - done the right way (4" Barrel)

Burdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2013
    Up for sale is my Gen 2 Sig MPX. I bought this gun as an 8" barrel model and immediately had it cut and rethreaded to a 1/2x28 90 degree shoulder, eliminating Sigs weird thread pitch and taper. The barrel was cut to 4" by a very reputable manufacture (If you PM me I will give you that manufacture but I don't want to put it here because this was done as a favor to me, its not something they will just do and I don't want their phone ringing off the hook).

I then installed a Geissele Airborne MPX charging handle ($119), 8" Midwest industries suppressor ready rail ($165), MCX Rattler PDW Grip ($30) or I can provide the stock grip if you prefer, Impact Precision Barrier Hand Stop ($25), KE Arms Ambi-Safety ($50) and ATC AR Gold Trigger ($279) as all my builds have. Finally I added the folding, ALUMINIM FS1913a SB Tactical Folding Stock ($249). This is a PISTOL, so NO NFA laws apply.

I will also include an Esstac Multicam-Black double mag pouch with WTF straps ($37.50) and the Streamlight Protac/Ariska mount combo with standard push button tailcap (no tape switch) (~$125 value)

It is ready for the suppressor...or faux suppressor of your choice (I will even throw in the 1/2x28 Dead Air Wolfman Direct thread adapter as well ($89)
    Gun comes with two 20 round mags and one 30 round mag.

The gun has run absolutely flawlessly since the jump including FMJ Round Nose, Flat Nose and Winchester Ranger T series hollow points and is incredibly smooth shooting. An indoor carbine match once made an exception for me to run this gun in the competition...they banned it afterward.
    It's an accurate sucker too, once bored at a long-range bolt gun shoot I brought it out and was engaging the full-size torso at 250y with relative ease. Maybe that's impressive, maybe it's not, but it was certainly beyond any capability I ever expected to need it for.

The pictures are shown with what it looks like with a Dead Air Wolfman (top photo) and Wolfman (bottom photo) installed in the short configuration. The gun is only 17" folded to the tip of the rail and fits the smallest of bags. It's the perfect home defense and travel companion.

Gun does NOT include EOTECH, irons or suppressor (obviously).
    Price includes shipping to the FFL of your choice.
    $2950

Last edited:
    Does the can clear the MLOK accessories?

Does the can clear the MLOK accessories?
    Yes, the MLOK gets full engagement even against the can without touching. The only issue is if the screw is actually too long. If the screw is flush or just beyond flush you are fine, if its too long, it could touch but you would just need to knock down the screw a bit.

Reactions: tex68w
    Updated description to include Streamlight/Arisaka combo, Barricade handstop and KE Arms Ambi-Safety.

Reactions: BlueLacy
    If I didn't have an mpx already, I'd be all over this one. That's a nice job. Too much trouble to sell mine and buy yours but it's nice

Reactions: Burdy