• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: SOLD TNVC Aquila (AN/PVS-12) 4X Night vision Scope

mirage98

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2010
New Braunfels, TX
I have for sale a TNVC Aquila 4x Night Vision scope. Like Brand New. Mounted it to a rifle and used for ~4 hours tops. Have other gear (thermal/clip-ons) and this was the backup loaner gear.

SOLD!

Tube: I believe TNVC installed L3 Omni 6 Tubes in these units.
Pictures of unit (and hopefully through glass) coming soon.

UPDATED: Pictures posted of the unit and through the tube. Through the tube isn't the best, and I'll try and get some "field" shots when I have a chance.

TUBE BLEMISHES: The only blemishes that stood out to me are the large ones on the far right (two blemishes) and a tiny spec south west of the cross hair. It's hard to take a picture of and really not noticeable when looking through the scope. The far right blemishes are the most prominent.

Original TNVC Description:
"The AN/PVS-12 (WS2150), also known as the Aquila, is a dedicated 4x Night Vision Weapon Scope. In use by U.S. Warfighters for short – intermediate range engagements, it has proven a rugged and dependable scope able to withstand the rigors of the battlefield. The AN/PVS-12 is able to detect a human from over 1,500 meters with a ¼ moon, making it very useful for overwatch positions and snipers. Animals, such as a coyote, can be detected from about 1,000 meters. This makes the AN/PVS-12 Aquila a great choice for hunters as well.
The AN/PVS-12 Aquila is designed to be mounted on semi automatic and automatic rifles with M1913 Picatinny rails. The windage/elevation adjustments are designed for 5.56x45mm and 7.62x51mm NATO rounds. Windage and Elevation adjustments are 0.2 mR per click with best focus ranging from 25 meters to infinity. The Aquila features a Mil-Dot type illuminated reticle.
Aquila’s are ideal for sniper/ over-watch applications. The 4x fixed magnification is ideal for fast target acquisition due to its wider field of view. The Aquila can be weapon-mounted, tripod-mounted, or hand-held for 4x magnified night vision viewing. The objective lens gathers a tremendous amount of light and provides incredibly bright images with very crisp details. It easily rivals the RAPTOR series in clarity. Even without an infrared illuminator, individual branches and leaves in trees can be discerned from over 100 yards. Controls are easily accessible and operated without viewing them. The windage/elevation controls are designed for combat conditions and therefore require a flat head screw driver for adjustment. This helps to insure they are not accidentally turned while moving in the field. They feature positive click adjustments."

Attachments

• IMG_1616.jpg
    IMG_1616.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited: