• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FS: SPF Leica Magnus 1.5-10x42mm

Ray11bb4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I have for sale a used and in great shape Leica Magnus 1.5-10x42mm with the Reticle L-4a BDC. 1050.00$ plus actual shipping. For payment PP F&F or buyer covers the fee, cash app, USPS MO.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0647.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    584.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 93
Nice looking scope, i don’t think I follow how the markings on the turret line up with the numbers. Are there “ clicks “ between the marks on the turret ?

Nice looking scope, i don’t think I follow how the markings on the turret line up with the numbers. Are there “ clicks “ between the marks on the turret ?
Each click is .36”/100yds.....the numbers on the turret simply equal the number that you’ve moved from zero times 10. So if you move it 10 clicks you’ll be on #1.......20 clicks = #2, etc. The scope has zero stop....so you zero in, then move it back to zero. At that point you’ll have to calculate how many clicks (and the corresponding number) are needed for each additional yardage. I have scope caps and on the inside of the front cap I have small laminated cheat sheet glued inside. I’m zeroed at 200 and the cheat sheet simply lists my yardages in 50yd increments and the number I need to dial.
For ex, 400yds=1.9 on the dial. 500=3.0
I have the same scope in 2.4-16x and can honestly say the glass is every bit as clear and bright as my other hi end scopes.....including a Swaro Z8i, and both the S&B Exos and Polar.
The Leica is just as impressive and has a more user friendly eye box.
The price this seller is asking is one helluva deal. If I wasn’t set for optics I’d buy this one in a heartbeat.

Thank you for the info Bullmark! I bought two of these Magnus scopes. the one I'm keeping is on my deer rifle. This one did not work out for the rifle it was planned for. Super glass!