• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: Spyderco Endura 4 Folding Knife 3.75" VG10 Serrated Blade New *Price Drop* $69 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

seg_steve

Under Review By Site Management
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I have for sale a genuine, authentic Spyderco Endura 4 Serrated Folding Knife. Features a premium VG-10 steel blade. Made in Seki City, Japan.

This is the newest and latest 2019 production model. Features a tight, rock solid lockup with a razor sharp factory serrated edge that has never been used or sharpened and a perfectly well-centered blade with a smooth action. This makes for a sweet, robust EDC folding knife.

Comes new in the box with the user manual.

Click on the links for more info:

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyder...RA-4-FRN--1559

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SP1...ck-frn-handles

Description:

This Spyderco Endura knife has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade that is satin finished with a fully serrated edge. The handle is black FRN.

The Endura knife features a molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. The handle is strengthened with dual skeletonized stainless steel liners that make an anchor for all external and internal components to attach while adding sturdiness and rigidity. Phosphor bronze bushings on the blade pivot smooth out the open/close action. The pocket clip is four-way reversible for tip-up/down, left- or right-handed carry. The blade is premium VG-10 stainless steel from Seki-City Japan and has Spyderco's easy to use thumb hole for simple, efficient one-hand opening.

Specifications:

Overall Length: 8.75"
Blade Length: 3.75"
Cutting Edge: 3.44"
Blade Thickness: 0.13"
Blade Material: VG-10
Finish: Satin
Edge Type: Fully Serrated
Closed Length: 5.00"
Handle Thickness: 0.45"
Handle Material: FRN
Color: Black
Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
Weight: 3.67 oz
User: Right Hand, Left Hand
Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Tip-Up
Knife Type: Manual
Opener: Thumb Hole
Lock Type: Lockback
Brand: Spyderco
Model: Endura
Model Number: C10SBK
Country of Origin: Seki City, Japan

Sorry but I am not interested in any trades.

$75 Price Drop! $69 with Free USPS First Class Package Shipping included. I accept Paypal gift.

Attachments

• spyderco-c10sbk-endura-large.jpg
    spyderco-c10sbk-endura-large.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 46
  • spyderco-c10sbk-endura-back-large.jpg
    spyderco-c10sbk-endura-back-large.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
This guy hasn't responded to me. I sent him funds via pp for the Spyderco knife. I pressed him Monday for tracking. He said he was too busy. Tuesday. Nothing. Sent messages to refund or send product. Crickets.

Buyer BEWARE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.