• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: Spyderco Military CPM-S30V Black 4-Inch Blade G10 Folding Knife *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

seg_steve

Under Review By Site Management
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I have for sale a genuine, authentic Spyderco Military with Black G-10 Handles and Black Matte Coated CPM-S30V Full Flat Ground Plain Edge Blade. This is the higher end full size Military with a 4 inch blade. Not the Paramilitary.

Genuine and authentic Spyderco. New in the box. Razor sharp factory edge and has never been used or sharpened.

This is the newest, latest 2019 version with updated construction. Recently got this from Blade HQ for my collection. I trust Blade HQ because their inventory is always genuine and of the highest quality.

Comes with a centered blade and a tight solid lockup.

Click on the links for more info:

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyder...ry-Black--3514

https://www.amazon.com/Spyderco-Mili...g-goods&sr=1-2

Description:

Someone asked Spyderco’s chief designer “if your son or daughter deployed, what knife would you send with them?” That question raised three powerful considerations: 1. The blade had to have relentless cutting performance and edge life. 2. It had to be lightweight, ergonomically practical. 3. For field-use it needed to be manufactured to be as indestructible and failsafe as humanly possible.

To create an even more subdued blade we have blackened the blade with a BodyCote black matte coating. Since the steel is the spirit of the knife, CPM-S30V with almost 2% carbon seemed the logical choice for the blade given its reputation for long-term edge retention and rust resistance. The 'Millie' has a modified clip-point blade coated in non-reflective black then laser cut with a 14 mm Spyderco Round Hole for quick deployment and for use with gloves. Texturing above the hole hold the thumb in contact with the blade's spine during cutting for confident control over the sharpened edge.

The handle scales are G-10 with the lock's liner nested (inlayed) directly into the scale, pumping up lock strength without the addition of bulky liners. Spacers between the scales create a gap running the handle's full length exposing the inside workings for inspection and cleaning. The handle flares slightly at the front end creating a finger choil and at the butt end, which keeps the knife from slipping forward or backward in the hand while sawing or making tough or aggressive cuts. A contoured black metal clip is set for right-hand tip-down carry.

Specifications:

Overall Length: 9.50"
Blade Length: 4.00"
Cutting Edge: 3.69"
Blade Thickness: 0.16"
Blade Material: CPM-S30V
Blade Style: Clip Point
Blade Grind: Flat
Finish: Black
Edge Type: Plain
Handle Length: 5.50"
Handle Material: G-10
Color: Black
Weight: 4.20 oz
User: Right Hand
Pocket Clip: Tip-Down
Knife Type: Manual
Opener: Thumb Hole
Lock Type: Liner Lock
Brand: Spyderco
Model: Military
Model Number: C36GPBK
Country of Origin: Golden, Colorado U.S.A. Earth

*SOLD*

Attachments

• 51zYxFDLZ7L._SL1127_.jpg
    51zYxFDLZ7L._SL1127_.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 51zVMGxfwqL._SL1200_.jpg
    51zVMGxfwqL._SL1200_.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
This guy hasn't responded to me. I sent him funds via pp for the Spyderco knife. I pressed him Monday for tracking. He said he was too busy. Tuesday. Nothing. Sent messages to refund or send product. Crickets.

Buyer BEWARE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.