• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FS - Steiner 15x56 HX Binocular 2018 *PRICE DROP*

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    Up for sale is a set of brand spankin' new Steiner 15x56 HX Binocular 2018 version, this is the latest unit from Steiner. Great glass for the price! Includes Vortex Binocular tripod adapter and a dovetail/arca plate.

$875 shipped (for both binos and adapter - adapter is used). PM me with questions. PayPal FF or Zelle preferred.

Pulled these out to inspect and really like them but not doing the long range shoot where I was going to use them. I did scratch the thread cap when I put on the bino adapter so cannot return, but outside of that these look and function as new.

Last edited:
    77B3C7E8-398B-4804-B9E8-0F74B2CB9CA8.jpeg

CD5D2073-2BD8-489B-A020-85718EE5C0BC.jpeg

Yes, the price listed is the price drop, I had it at $925 now it is dropped to $875. ttt simply stands for “to the top” another term for “bump” which all means the post goes to the top of the list. Yes, it is still available. Let me know if you have more questions. Thank you
    Bill

Up top, still available, looks like the guy who was interested may have gotten banned as all his posts and PM's have disappeared.