• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS Steiner T6Xi 5-30x56 BOTTOM PRICE LISTED!

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
STILL AVAILABLE!

Buyer backed out so putting it back up at the bottom price. $1650 shipped with rings. Not going any lower and I will just keep it at that point. Doubt you will find a better deal.

That is the shipped with rings price at $1650. In person it would be $1600 with rings and without rings it would be $1550 shipped or $1500 in person.

I have a like new Steiner T6Xi 5-30x56 with box and all it came with for sale. Has the SCR-2 reticle. Nothing wrong with scope and it's like new as I just mounted it and did some testing between it and a few other scopes. Scope has great glass and nice features like the locking knobs. Comes with a set of Vortex/Seekins 1.26" height rings. DOES NOT come with the level shown in the pics below. No trades. Also no electronic payment. Money order or check only or cash if in person. $1900 $1800 shipped to lower 48 or $1850 $1750 in person if in central NC. If you did not want the rings then take $100 off both those prices. PM any questions.

IMG_3555.JPG
IMG_3556.JPG
IMG_3557.JPG

Reactions: Trent A
If you have an offer make it. Worst I can say is no. Lol

BTT with price drop.

BTT with bottom price listed.